* Custom Paint - Start price is still the sale price of $1349. Expect to pay an additional $150 - $500+ depending on what you want. We'll contact you after check-out to get things dialed.
- Handmade 7005 butted aluminum frame
- No-hassle threaded bottom bracket. English threads. 68mm shell.
- Size-specific, cyclocross-specific tubeset
- 142 x 12mm thru axle rear spacing
- Ahrens Thru Axle dropouts with Paragon inserts
- 44mm head tube (compatible with Chris King Inset 7 and Cane Creek 40 series headsets)
- 27.2 post, clamp-on front derailleur (32mm) and room for 700x40c tires
- 140/160 rotor compatibility
- Full length housing stops
- Two bottle mounts
- Available in five VYNL colors:
- Metal Pink
- Gunmetal Grey
- Radium 88
- Wild Fuchsia
- Lazer Teal
- Custom colors available upon request for an upcharge of $100 - $450
Born from decades on the barriers and run-up's of Northern California's Surf City Cylocross Series, our cross frames bring balance, steely-eyed predictability and a lively feel to the game. Our size-specific tubeset was selected for suppleness over rough courses and excellent durability. Go pin your number on.